Why Choose this package?
We are excited to launch a new product for photo shoots! If you are just looking to capture the perfect moment with a Vintage Car without the stress of picking up the vehicle, driving it, and returning it on time, we have the perfect solution for you.
Sometimes you just want the perfect photo without having to deal with the hassle of “renting” the vehicle. If you are not looking for the experience of driving a Vintage Car, this will allow you to capture the perfect moment.
We do not allow our self drive rentals to leave paved roads, with this service you can capture the desert feel and scenic photos on the Dry Lake Bed.
We do not require your driver’s license or insurance information.
- Starting at $300.00 plus tax up to 1 hour (within 5 miles from our facility)
- $75.00 for every additional 30 minutes
- Additional $150.00 for Red Rock Canyon or Lake Mead Photos (additional fees may apply)
- Additional $200.00 for Dry Lake Bed (Jean or Eldorado Lake Bed Only)
- Additional $250.00 for Valley of Fire Photos
- $500.00 Pre-Authorization hold is required for any incidentals. This will be refunded after the photo shoot. Usually takes 3-7 business days to be returned.
What is included in the Photo Package?
- One of our driver’s will deliver and stay with the vehicle for the entire duration of the photo shoot.
- You will get up to one hour with the vehicle for your photos and/or videos.
- One location only.
- Scheduled booking times from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
*This is not a chauffeur service. Only the employee of Vegas Vintage Classic Car Rentals is allowed to operate the vehicle. No passengers will be allowed in the vehicle while it is in motion. We reserve the right to cancel the photo shoot with no refunds we deem unsafe and/or unfit for the safety of our vehicle or driver.
*Photographer/Videographer not included with this package.
*You must find transportation to and from desired photo location.
*All location must be approved by Vegas Vintage Rentals prior to scheduling.
Unforgettable Movie Cars
Both Keanu Reeves (John Wick) and Steve McQueen (Bullitt) took on the mob in classic mustangs. The Oscar-winning film Thelma and Louise stars Geena Davis, Susan Sarandon, and their 1966 Ford Thunderbird. What would classics like American Graffiti and Grease be without some pretty slick looking vehicles?
- Eye-Catching, Era-Specific Models – Buicks, Cadi’s, Chevies, Fords, Shelby’s & Pontiacs
- Cool Looking Convertibles, Coupes, Hatchbacks, SUV’s & Trucks
- Chrome, Fins, Hot Wheels, & Unique Trims
For Unique & Timeless – Go Retro
Iconic car scenes call for iconic cars. What would a spy drive in the 50’s or a playboy collect in the 60’s – Ford Mustangs, Ford Thunderbirds, Cadillac DeVilles. Make sure the production vehicles on your set truly reflect the era you’re going for. Our car enthusiasts know these vehicles inside and out and can help you match the right auto to the right production.
- Promote your brand with coveted collectibles.
- Upgrade your backdrops with a true-to-time authentic.
- Add star-power to gigs, galas, and other promotional events.
- Give your musical maven something to really sing about.
With an 8,200 square foot, climate controlled indoor showroom, you can be sure our inventory is always ready for quick delivery. We’re also located just 5 minutes from the Strip for easy access wherever you’re set up to shoot.
- Delivery To Your Location
- Set Up Service
- Driver Provided
- Hourly & Daily Rates
Rent Vintage Movie Cars
Musicians, influencers, advertising agencies, producers, and other cinema professionals are welcome. Browse our picture-perfect movie and TV production rental fleet in Las Vegas. Vegas Vintage Classic Car Rentals are ready for their close up in your next Las Vegas production.